The Department of Animal Science teaches an advanced HACCP course called Beyond Basics HACCP Plan Improvement.
- Do you have decision-making documentation for your HACCP plan?
- Can you justify and defend your CCPs or CLs?
- Do you have all of your scientific supporting documentation on file?
- Can you support the frequency of your monitoring and verification activities?
- Is the FSIS asking for information that you don’t have?
- Are you ready for an FSIS Review Team visit?
If you answered “No” to any of the questions above, then you need to attend this advanced HACCP workshop, and we’ll help you find the answers! To participate in this program, you must bring your company’s raw and/or cooked product HACCP plan(s) to the workshop and we will work together to improve your HACCP plan(s)! Space is limited to allow for optimal hands-on interaction, so register today!
Kerri B. Gehring
Jeffrey W. Savell
May 8-9, 2014
November 6-7, 2014
May 12-13, 2015
November 5-6, 2015
Click here for 2014 Beyond Basics registration form.
For more information, contact Tiffany Walsingham at 979-862-3643 or email@example.com.
Introductory HACCP Course